Sunday, March 27, 2011

Organizetravelsdohomeworkgotoschoolleavethehousesoccergamebusybusybusy

As the title states, I've been pretty busy lately, and I apologize for the lack of contact and blog posts. I've been trying to balance all the trips I'm doing in April and on top of that trying to keep all my school work organized (of course, they had to pile up all the tests and projects before we go on our end of course trip). And, as also mentioned in the title, I've been trying to leave the house and I've had soccer. So, overall, my to-do list is piling up and, believe me, it's not getting any shorter.
But, I found a moment to relax, so I decided to update the blog. I don't have any pictures to upload, I know I promised the ones from the Canary Islands, but I just haven't gotten around to it...
So anyway, overall I'd say I'm doing well, as usual. In school we've been doing a lot of cool projects and watching movies and the suchlike, so I've been pretty interested in what I'm doing, which always makes things better. In soccer our team isn't doing so well, and I've been having a sort of "down" period, but I think I've finally gotten out of that and we'll see how things go in the next few weeks.
Other than that, the time's been going by really quickly, but nothing's waiting up for me, so I'm sad to say I'm going to have to cut this post pretty short, and if I encounter a little time in the next few weeks I'll be sure to keep things updated.